Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Babies

Here are some photos of my animal babies. Hunter- after his first visit to the groomer looking all fresh and dapper. Which actually only lasted for a few hours until he took off down his self made trail through the woods collecting burrs. He prefers to be dirty. We have a song about it- "Swamp Thing".
Rocco- wearing his new autumn punk skull sweater. I never thought I'd be one to dress my animals but Rocco is always cold (which he hates) and putting clothes on him helps.) In the winter he barely makes it off the porch to pee before he's at the door again. Unlike Hunter, he knows how to entertain himself indoors.


Sasha-hanging out, being the chill queen of  my laptop. You can't tell from the photo but she is actually a bug not a cat. Every day she jumps up on my vanity when I am getting ready and gets into whatever it is I'm trying to use whether it be my brush or blush. Every night in bed, as soon as one of us move, she thinks we might be awake enough for petting. Several times through out the night I wake up to her scratchy tongue raking across my skin. It's funny how each one has their own distinct personality and peculiarities.Got to love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?