Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da....


I've got to stop starting blogs and not finishing them till days-weeks later. I usually start my blog entries with an image and a quick blurb so that I don't forget the idea I want to write about. The strategy works well if I were to actually finish them right away, but alas, sometimes life gets in the way and there they sit. I hope that  the delay in posting hasn't disappointed any readers. I'm not even sure if I have any readers... is there anybody out there?

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry, Ms. Robeau. I start reading a book, get interrupted, turn the corner of the page down, and discover the book days or weeks later. I must have a small library with turned down pages and a head full of snippets of meaningless information.
    By the way, your blog is friendly, warm, and artistic - just the thing to distract me from my distractions!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?